New Day - Monday 09/06/2021

 


It's new day after Beginning, I have already couple of ideas where to write about but I need to really think what is my next move with this. I need to process the ideas a little bit before I can actually start writing something down. The same invisble thing was around me, lovable arms around me, I felt calm and felt like there's someone watching after me.

 So let's go to nature and gather some ideas, calm my mind and see if nature have something to tell me. I didn't really think about the writing around the nature, just enjoying time with my dog and doing something I love to do, nature, my dog, photographing and filming. It was quite relaxing, my dog thought other way when I stopped for a photograph, he was like let's keep going. It was even hard to get any photos of him. I managed to take some. 



Everyone suffers when I get in mood for taking some photographs. It's because I don't let it be, I just need to take photos, I will be very unhappy if I can't. I could feel my dogs emotions when he saw my phone pointing to him, he wanted to escape, find some place to hide. I feel you already, I'm sorry, I dont have any other to photograph at the moment so I will photograph you.


I guess I'm gonna rest a little bit now and then start making something again, writing, school stuff, work or whatever. Let's see. How creative mood I will be when I wake up. I'd kinda like to start process again. 

Until next time.




Comments